Re: [uka_d] Mini-mac as a (kind of) HTPC

I'd go 'Mac ... there's less help available on the 'web, because of
its
lower take-up, but then there are also less problems to fix, so 'less
need for help !   I've always found Apple Discussions a good place to go
- http://discussions.apple.com/index.jspa?ft=y

Chris

Tony wrote:

> > 'just an old two-page CRT ... doing it today, I'd go for one
> > of the Apple LCD screens, perhaps the 23", 'though the
30"