RE: Replacing and automating the Central Heating switch (PIC fixed)

  • Subject: RE: Replacing and automating the Central Heating switch (PIC fixed)
  • From: "Neil Ball" <neilball@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2006 10:47:51 -0000

Take a look at the Catalogue and Datasheets for more details on their
website.

Prices depend on thermistor types:

standard sensors TT911 =96 from =A35 to =A315 in white

thimble sensors TT518 =96 from =A311 to =A321 in white. Aluminium +=A310,
B=
rass
+=A312, Stainless Steel +=A322.

All plus shipping & VAT.

=20

The cheapest sensor option is for the 10k3A1 thermistor type so if you are
able to use this then you would get the lowest prices.

=20

Take a look at the Catalogue and Datasheets for more details on their
website.

=20

You may be able to order directly. If not I have an account so could sort
something out.

=20

HTH

=20