RE: [OT] - capture sound to MP3 ?

  • Subject: RE: [OT] - capture sound to MP3 ?
  • From: "Alex Monaghan" <ha@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2006 19:42:03 -0000

Thanks,

I have a PC is bits which I'm going to hook up to the mixing desk this
weekend. The standalone recorder is nice in theory, however it only needs
the preacher to move away for a few seconds and you could loose something
vital from the address, or even worse they could not switch it on and you'd
never know until the end (at least if they don't turn on the radio mic you
can wave at them or someone from the congregation will shout can't hear you
!)

If it works fine, then we'll approach the treasurer for funding for a
proper
PC and decent sound card.

Alex