Re: Idratek - Serious Contender?

Keith Doxey wrote:
> On a positive note, the colour branding is ready to bring HA to the
masses.
> We just need to convince Stelios that the UK is ready for
"easyHA.com" as it
> is already in his corporate colours :)
I thought that Idratek had indicated they could supply the components
with another colour instead of Orange - this might have been something
said at ukha2003, as opposed to something available off the shelf.

The more I look at the units, they are not that bad (MFP excepted) and
would probably not look out of place in most homes (modern contemporary
minimalist designs excepted of course, where only brushed silver will
do), and the whole technology does look impressive.

As for pricing, it's actually not that much more than x10, and offers
much more and I believe Idratek have indicated a redesign of the MFP
will be one of their first design focuses, although it would be nice to
know a timeframe for this.

Steve