DSC Alarm systems.

  • Subject: DSC Alarm systems.
  • From: "Nigel" <phil@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 16:10:22 -0000

Anyone give any views on how good the DSC range of alarm systems are
for domestic use?

As well as standard application, I'm looking for a system that
provides a facility to auto arm (ie overnight) certain zones and will
provide multiple outputs that will allow control of lighting from
sensors without triggering bell circuits, but might provide
signalling to internal control units under certain conditions.

I think comfort and similar will do this but I'm not really wanting
to shop in that price bracket of equipment as I'm not really wanting
to persue advanced automation.

Philip