Re: Before it goes on the fire ...

  • Subject: Re: Before it goes on the fire ...
  • From: "noel_pilot" <HA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2006 21:31:40 -0000

somethings wrong!!

had my ibook over two years and its very very rare for firefox to
jam!!  write .wav files?! well i've used mine to write files a heck of
a lot more demanding than wav! lol  and what u mean windows?!

as in install windows onto the ibook?! hmm dont know if you can, the
ibooks are not Intel based, the new models i.e. the macbooks etc are
intel based so can have windows installed very easily!

80 gig hard drive full?! hmmm not really an issue with the mac more
with whatever he's storing?!

any questions feel free to drop me a line!!

noel

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, Chris Hunter <cjhunter@...> wrote:

> A colleague bought & iBook a few weeks back, and is very unhappy
> Firefox jams, he can't write .wav files, input from hi-fi
sound-sources