RE: HDMI quirk - suggestions ?

  • Subject: RE: HDMI quirk - suggestions ?
  • From: "Richard Malcolm-Smith" <rich_lists@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2006 01:34:40 +1300

This is weird.
=20
Can you get pictures from the dvd when its outputting 480/576i? I have yet
to see any difference with the upconversion being done in the player vs the
screen so you may want to try it both ways and see if you can see a
difference. Mind you, I think that the pixel plus philips look shocking
whereas the general consensus among others I know is that they look great
s=
take my view of things with a grain of salt.

_____=20=20