Re: [OT]? - Hi8 Video Capture from CamCorder.

My Dad's got an Adaptec box, but it's temperamental at best, so he's
started
looking at others.

The one that's caught my eye is the Pinnacle Dazzle Video Creator Platinum,
it seems to get good reviews and will encode straight to DVD or DivX.

If Dad buy's this one I'll let you know how he get's on.

Andy