Latest message you have seen: Re: CBus power usage

Re: Re: What Infrastruture? - newbie question

Hi John,

The Idratek system (www.idratek.com) has wall switch modules that include
upto 2 relays or 1 dimmer channel in a single gang unit. This means you can
have a "classical" radial + switch wires scheme (provide you stay
within
module loading limits) and just need an extra Cat5 daisy-chained or
"spidered" to each wall switch (although ceiling positions for
sensors add
considerably to the usefulness). It also makes it easier to remove the
automation for resale should you hit issues with technophobes.

But for flexibility you can't beat the star-wired to Node-0 scheme, this is
the only way to get the freedom to specify equipment later that you asked
for.

Cheers,

David