Latest message you have seen: Re: Re: New Build

Re: Vehicle Tracking system

The DIY approach would be to buy a cheap mobile off eBay (or maybe you
have an old one lying about) and a car charger. Then hide it in the
car (I have heard under the panel on glove box is good as you can get
access to a 12V powerline).

Then signup for http://www.followus.co.uk
I have used them in the past and tracking seems to be fairly accurate.

Its a cheap solution but depends on how much you want to "do it
yourself"!

Ben

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Chris Miles" <chrismiles@...>
wrote:

> Has anyone fitted any vehicle tracking systems? I am not so much
interested in the
> full 3rd party monitoring/tracking/response centre thing, neither am
I interested in the