From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx [mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Jonathan Hall
Sent: 18 August 2006 10:32
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: [ukha_d] X10 Question

HI folks,

My burglar alarm has a X10 interface, I would like to able to switch on
the
landing and hallway lights if an intruder or fire is detected, my alarm
can
support smoke detectors as well.

So my question, is there an X10 module that would act like a 2 way or
intermediate switch that I could add to the essentially traditional
wiring
in the house? It is all being rewired at the moment so putting it in now
can be done when the wiring for this light circuit goes in.

Cheers

Jonathan