Free Tickets to Home Building Show (&Smart Home Show) 22-24 Sept, ExCel London

  • Subject: Free Tickets to Home Building Show (&Smart Home Show) 22-24 Sept, ExCel London
  • From: "ben_simplyautomate" <beng_simplyautomate@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 07:36:58 -0000

Guys,
We've still got a few complimentary tickets available for the Home
Building Show (& Smart Home Show) 22-24 Sept, ExCel London.

If you would like to get your hands on a few, drop an email to
Ben.Geach@xxxxxxx with "HBR Show Tickets" in subject, leaving
your name, postal address and number of tickets required (multiples of
two).

Please get all requests in by the end of the month at the lastest.
As always, first come - first served as we have a limited number.

Hope to see you at the show!
Ben

Ben Geach
iDomus Limited