RE: Monitoring CPU temps and poss fans?

  • Subject: RE: Monitoring CPU temps and poss fans?
  • From: "Ian Lowe" <ianlowe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 12:37:30 +0100

>Can you point me in the direction of the plugin?

Sure, it's here:

http://xpl.myby.co.uk/info/xplmbm/

> Does xPL need a hub on each PC like xAP and will they co-exist OK?

Yes, and yes - you can get the Hub application from Mal Lansell's excellent
site. He has a primer on how it works here:

http://www.xplmonkey.com/primerdiag.html

(hub is in the downloads section).

xPL and xAP use different IANA assigned ports, so should co-exist without
any problems at all.

The xPLHal server (www.xplhal.org) has a built in xAP hub, which *I
Believe*
will work with current xap apps okay.