Re: New Node0 Design - 3D images

Paul Gale wrote:
> Just thought I?d share some early mockups of the new Node0 in my
planned loft conversion (for an office). Always good to get feedback and
prompts for things I?ve not yet thought off!

Paul, have you given any thought as to how you would get the rack
cabinets into the new node0? (and out again if you move).

Having just bought a bargain 800x800 47U cabinet off ebay, I've just
twigged that standard doorways are about 780mm wide. Whoops :-)

Fortunately it'll be going into the node0 we'll be building next year as
part of an extension, so we can make sure there's a wide enough route in
from the outside! It'll have to live in the garage until then...

Jim