Re: New Node0 Design - 3D images

Groovy!

I do like Sketch-Up too!! (thinking about it - you may have recommended
it ages ago to me in the first place - but it is good!)

for reference for others - there's a free version now available to
individuals - Google bought @Last last year some time and have released
a basic version for free (there is a Google Maps plug in for inlaying
your creativeness direct on a map :) )

Wayne.

Paul Gale wrote:
> Just thought I?d share some early mockups of the new Node0 in my
planned loft conversion (for an office). Always good to get feedback and
prompts for things I?ve not yet thought off!