Fw: Require cheap audio cat5 balun

  • Subject: Fw: Require cheap audio cat5 balun
  • From: Gareth Cook <g@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2006 15:50:33 +0100

Havn't got this 2nd sub yet - nor do I have a TX I can use to send the
signal in the first place chap

G.

Gareth Cook
IT Architect / Project Manager, SWG Sales
IBM SWG Sales - Lotus Park, Staines, TW18 3AG
Office: +44 (0)1784 445166 - Mobile: +44 (0)7980 445166
email: g@xxxxxxx

----- Forwarded by Gareth Cook/UK/IBM on 07/08/2006 15:41 -----

Discussion
Main Topic