Re: HF Dimmable Fluorescents was C-Bus / Cat5e

'not whether we'll buy-in or make our own, for the uplighters, maybe a
bit of both, but best I've seen so far are Aktiva B-line, which come in
various formats - uplighters, downlighters, wall & desk :

http://www.aktiva.co.uk/catalogue.php?page=b-line

they use slim T5 tubes ... and are the very opposite of large !

'not sure what to do about the ballasts ... 'need to find a way that
would keep them from getting too hot !

Chris