Re: C-Bus / Cat5e

Hi Chris

On 4/30/06, Chris Hunter <cjhunter@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> Dave -
>
> incidentally, your most recent update, on your project, was
interesting !

:-)

I hope the one on placement may have helped too. I do have an Idratek
document that includes some general principles on positioning, not
sure whether it's on the server. Can't remember which it is at the
moment - but let me know if you haven't seen it and I'll see if I can
find it.

You do need to double-check the way you plan to do relay switching -
as I understood it, the DRH would require front ending with a fused
outlet, which is an additional wall box, and therefore different cable
routing. Just don't want you to get any nasty surprises !

Been a bit slack on blog updates for a while due to some other
distractions, but I've got some more updates in the pipeline.

Cheers,

Dave