RE: HA in upmarket developer homes ...

  • Subject: RE: HA in upmarket developer homes ...
  • From: "Kenneth Watt" <kwatt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2006 14:05:19 +0100

> I personally quite like room lights that come on automatically
when
> someone enters in the evening or just get activated between regular
> periods. I also think night lights that come on during the night when
> motion is detected is also a nice idea. eg. near floor level low
intensity
> lighting path to the bathroom.

I do that with X10, some PIRs and HV and have done so for some eight years
now as well as giving different lighting profiles depending on what is
switched on or if the house is even occupied. It's easy to disable a PIR in
say the bedroom when everyone is asleep, or to have it react differently
dependent on conditions.

Works very well for me.

K.