whole house audio

Hi there all,

It's FRIDAY!!!!!

I have a question on speaker distribution/whole house audio.  I've read
about it but still can't the answer I need so here goes..

I have sound coming from my PC card into an Amp with the spdif fibre optic
lead.  I also have an amp upstairs that I want to run the same audio to -
how?!

I know you can get Russound Cav but I don't need it to be that clever or
expensive.

I'd really need it to be wireless, but I suppose wired will end up being
what I have to do.

Hope someone can help - I'd be especially keen to know exactly what
equipment to get.

Thanks chaps

Andy