htpc recomendation again

I know there's been lots of posts on this before but I can't see the
wood
for the trees.

I'm looking to order components today to build a htpc which will run video
to a 42" plasma to play DVD's and into a high quality audio amp (7.1
amp).
=A0Oh, and as I'm very fussy It needs to be near silent.=20

So, if someone could please recommend exactly which bits of kit to order
I'=
be really grateful. =A0I'd rather not build my own but I guess it's the
onl=
way to go?=20

So if you have recommendations for what box to buy and what bits to put in
it please. =A0Oh, and what kind of disk do I need - SATA? =A0Also, I see
yo=
u can
get graphics cards up to =A3300 and more - do I need one of those or just a
more 'regular' =A360 one? =A0Are the expensive ones so much better? (for
DV=
D).

The case won't really be seen as it's behind the TV so I'm not bothered
wha=
it looks like.

And I want to go with Pentium D ? don't I?

I'm not sure about graphics cards - do I want to go for PCI, Express or AGP
??

I was guessing to spend about =A3700 or so but will go to more if needs.

Credit card burning a hole and a bank holiday on the way......

Thanks guys

Andy