Latest message you have seen: Bye Bye Standby Motion Sensor

Re: DVI screens

Yep ... an identical image !

It's just that our parlour is to have a large table / bar, big enough to
seat four per side, and I wanted to put a monitor in the middle - ie:
four monitors, each facing a side ... the trick, of course, is going to
be to arrange it so the quality is good, whilst the view of each other
&
the conversation is not destroyed !

Chris