Latest message you have seen: Re: New Build

RE: DVI screens

> I guess I imagined that with DVI - it being digital - there would
be no
need to actually drive the cards > separately - all four screens could
feed
off the same signal ... ?

It's the other way around - it's dramatically easier to share an analog
signal than a digital one. Digital devices do handshaking backwards and
forwards between the two devices which becomes awkward when you introduce
another device.

As long as the impedances are matched correctly, there's no such issue with
analog.

Ian.