Latest message you have seen: Re: BT to RJ45 convertors

RE: Geovision saved files

Thank you Keith and Paul, good suggestions and offers.

This is very strange to me, what I have found out is that Windows Media
Player was set to view files at 200% and this was causing the video to
suddenly change from one image as expected to two small images at the
bottom of the player window one each side. By changing the resolution to
100% this was cured! I do not know why this should happen though.

As for not working on other PC's this is fixed by running a file saved
as an .exe which I assume installs the correct codec? The problem with
that is trying to send an .exe over the network, outlook wont let you!
although zipping it should work.

So I now have the necessary files on CD both as .avi's and .exe's, so I
am hoping this will work?

Oh and no, the Police have still not arrived! Although in their eyes
this is probably not important, but to me it is!

I am sure they will show up eventually but at the moment I have been
showing the pictures to my neighbours and a few of them think they see
the two kids  regularly, so I am hopeful I can find them and save the
Police their time.

Now where did I put the baseball bat.

Thank you both again, I will let you know what happens,

B.