From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx on behalf of Dean Barrett
Sent: Tue 18/04/2006 12:34
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] Quietish PC

Rob,

Did you take a 'normal' PC and make them quiet - or did you start with
something better before hand ?

Oh - and does anyone know if people still do desktop cases - to replace my
Shuttle i would need a desktop orientated case.

Dean.

Talk for free - skype me  <skype:dean.rolec?call> Call me!

Try our amazing lighting demonstration online now, and watch in realtime
via
our webcam. Click below and follow the CBus links.
<http://www.rolec.net/> www.rolec.net
dean@xxxxxxx
Tel: 01908-210677
Fax: 01908-210678

The information in this internet E-mail is confidential and is intended
solely for the addressee. Access, copying or re-use of information in it by
anyone else is unauthorised. Any views or opinions presented are solely
those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of The Rolec
Group or any of its affiliates. If you are not the intended recipient
please
contact wrongmail@xxxxxxx

_____