Latest message you have seen: RE: (OT) On line photo albums

[ADVERT] Jobs...

Passing this on as I'm sure it will be of interest to some here...

M.

IDomus, the parent company for Simply Automate, SmartHouse, and Harmony is
growing again.

As a result of this, we have a number of roles available covering a wide
spectrum of skills in all three parts of the business.

We are looking for:

* UK and International Sales Manager for our Harmony home automation
software
Sales experience at a senior level within the technology sector is
required
* Software tester / documenter for Harmony
This would suit someone looking to "break into" software
development
* Developer for Harmony
Experience of the Microsoft toolsets required. Linux experience a
bonus.
* General Manager for our Smart House division
Demonstrable track record at building a business required - this is
intended to be a board-level role
SmartHouse now has several franchisees, and is looking to grow to
cover the British Isles.

* Product Merchandiser for Simply Automate
If you dream categories, then this role is for you.

* Technical Support for Simply Automate
A burning passion for HA technology is required. Technical training
can be provided. Attitude can't!
* Internal Sales Exec for Simply Automate
Working as part of our growing sales team

iDomus Limited
www.SimplyAutomate.co.uk - Leading Home Control
www.iDomus.co.uk - We Do Smart Home Glue
www.SmartHouse.co.uk - Smarter Living Solutions
Unit 23, Wornal Park, Menmarsh Road, Worminghall, HP18 9PH
Tel +44 (0) 845 644 3330
Fax +44 (0) 845 644 2713