Latest message you have seen: Re: CurrentCost external install

RE: [OT] MAC and Setting Up a Printer - Argh!

  • Subject: RE: [OT] MAC and Setting Up a Printer - Argh!
  • From: "Phil Harris" <phil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 11:42:03 +0100

Unfortunately I don't think that gets Rob any further along - the problem
wasn't getting the Mac to see or send data to the printer on the Windows
machine (so that rules out firewalls etc.). What the problem is is that we
have both installed the HP printer drivers (downloaded from HP.com) onto
the
Mac, the software that installs the driver(s) has told us that it has
installed them but neither of us could find *WHERE* it had installed them.
:-(

Phil