Latest message you have seen: Re: IR controlled power strip/plug?

Re: XPL - XAP

John -

>vendors to supply XML fragments ...

'sounds a bit like Applescript ... which requires something similar ...

Incidentally, MS QuickBasic on the 'Mac offered (it's long gone now)
very easy programming ... as a complete novice of the 'Mac, ten years
ago,  I wrote a full graphical interface with optional key-board
entry for commanding our (multi-component / multi-source as they were
then) hi-fi in just a couple of evenings ... 'made operating the hi-
fi very straightforward, allowed multiple recordings to be programmed
for anytime in the future, and gave access to functions not available
from the front-panels ... so, as an example of something easy to use ...

Chris