Latest message you have seen: Re: CurrentCost external install

Re: Re: [OT] Bi Folding doors ?

yeah put my HA plans for this out the window!! The only system is this
country seems to be screenline.
I,m actually getting a normal window with these pull cord blinds in
the glass before I address the doors. But I saw and felt in the fleash
the pull cord on the stand at the NEC SelfBuild and is good quality. I
highly recommend that you see this in the flesh before getting.
I can't understand why this system is not more widespread though?

On 13/04/06, Marcus Warrington <marcusw@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> Raymond,
>
> That looks like the exact same system that sunseekerdoors are selling.
> They still haven't gotten back to me on the price for the electric
versio=
> so it looks like your correct regarding there elusiveness :)
>
> Seems daft that the electric versions are hard wired only.. I would
have
> thought a battery powered IR version would have made far more sense.
>
> Thanks for the link.
>
> Marcus
>
> ----- ORIGINAL EMAIL BELOW -------
>
> From: "Raymond Kelly" <ray@xxxxxxx>
>
> Haven't used yet but will purchase soon with pullcord
> System is called Screenline http://www.abcglazing.net/product_screenline.=
php

> The motor option seems hard to come by - so there must be a reason for
th=
is. It will not work for any type of folding door anyway cause you'll have
=
to wire it, and the solution would look ugly. Its only designed for in
wall=
etc Its Italian - says it all really. Would you touch anything with moving=
parts from Italy? http://www.pellini.net/intro2_eng.html#
> Full specs etc available on this site
>
> On 12/04/06, Marcus Warrington <marcusw@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> > I'm looking at replacing our patio doors with some BiFolding
doors
> > (www.sunseekerdoors.com) Has anyone else used these or has anyone
any
> > advice on potential pitfalls ? The installed price for a 4 panel
> > system, 2460mm x 2060mm in Standard White, would be =A32,795.00
plus Va=

> > I am particularly interested in the "internal blind"
option. The
> > blinds Are sandwiched in-between the glass panels of the double
> > glazing, and The winder mechanism is operated through the glass
via
> > magnets.
> >
> > Price quoted for the 4 panel system is =A3395 + vat
> >
> > To bring this around to home automation.. what I would like to do
is
> > have all four blinds operate from one control source i.e. press
one
> > button and all four blinds operate together. If they operate by
IR