[OT] Orange M600 + Skype

  • Subject: [OT] Orange M600 + Skype
  • From: "Ho yin Ng" <yahoogroups@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 20:04:12 +0100

Ok so I went out and bought the M600 so my P900i is now relegated to
the
gadget bin!

So far it seems good, though due to the colour and shape it feels and looks
larger than my P900i!

However I prefer the fact that it is using WM5 and has wifi (I cannot be
bothered to wait for the P990, and I don't want a keyboard attached!).

However the M600 rather stupidly has the external speaker located on the
rear of the unit, and skype uses this as the speaker! There is no way
unlike
the PC version to control where the sound is outputted from! In addition it
seems one does not have the option to use my Bluetooth headset as sound
output?

If anyone know differently please let me know!

Thanks,

Ho yin