RE: XPL - XAP

> Although I experimented a bit with xPL and Idratek, I have not
had the
> time/inspiration to get into writing control scripts in the xPLHAL, so
> cannot comment on it.

Hmm. I don't think we have the Idratek xml fragment linked up, so it's not
"wired up" in xPLHal. I'll have a rummage around and see if I can
get that
sorted out.

> I'd also agree that the xPL documentation is not great for getting
> started, which is the other reason that I have not done much with xPL.

*sigh* It's not easy.

Developers and doc writers are different beasts, I'm afraid, and it's hard
to visualise what would help when you are of the "wrong" mindset.

> Before I get flamed ...I'd contribute to the wiki if I could get far
> enough to have anything to contribute ! (Actually, I did contribute a
> tiny update to the wiki).

No flaming at all - I'm more apologetic that the docs just aren't up to
scratch. Any help in this regards would (naturally) be very welcome.

Ian.