Re: [OT] Pocket Camera - Son P200 etc?

Mark

I think my camera is maybe in a different class (ie a lower one) but I
really love it, and would heartily recommend it. It's only 4
megapixel. The Konica-minolta dimage g400.

http://www.steves-digicams.com/2003_reviews/dimage_g400.html

There may be a newer version available, I'm not sure. Very fast
startup (as good as instant), fast picture to picture time, excellent
battery life and a good size. Performs best outdoors, but then thats
possibly an issue with all compacts.

I was at a wedding last Thursday, and managed to snap 390 shots, most
of which I'm very pleased with.

If you want to see some samples (not the wedding, other shots) check
out http://www.mccaughey.co.uk/gallery/MussendenWalk
some cool shots.

HTH

Simon