Fw: CBus xAP Plugin ?

  • Subject: Fw: CBus xAP Plugin ?
  • From: Gareth Cook <g@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 08:20:08 +0100

Prob a typo then as I was searching around. Yes, the Comfort plugin is
more important to me, hence I'm stuck at HS1.7. If there was a Comfort xAP
piece of hardware, I'd but that in a shot. With me already having a CBUS
<> Comfort hardware board, I dont see a need for a CBUS xAP HW board
for
me.

I only need a temp. solution for a month so will prob go with c-gate for
now - no xap.

G.

Gareth Cook
IT Architect, SWG Sales
IBM SWG Sales - Lotus Park, Staines, TW18 3AG
Office: +44 (0)1784 445166 - Mobile: +44 (0)7980 445166
AIM Chat : TheBoyG - MSN Chat : chat@xxxxxxx
email: g@xxxxxxx

----- Forwarded by Gareth Cook/UK/IBM on 12/04/2006 08:16 -----

Discussion