RE: [OT] Office Networking questions!!

Danny,

Sorry not much advice on your setup but a couple of pointers=

File and printer sharing - I have this setup, but there are security
problems with it, you should look at using Netbeui for file and printer
sharing.

If your PC's are XP pro then you can use remote desktop, which there is an
option to use by connecting from another location (i.e. work <> home)

You can buy routers that have VPN enabled (virtual network) which will also
enable to you connect remotely, don't know much about that bit but at least
there's a steer in the right direction

Regards,

Andy