[OT] XDA Exec upgrade

Hi to all with an O2 XDA Exec,

How do you find using the O2 ROM?

If like me you find it a bit buggy or sluggish you might want to try
out one of the other ones. The i-mate Jasjar is very favourable. Or
the Dopod 900 or even the Qtek 9000.

I have tried the i-mate one and I must say it is much better than the
O2 one. Much slicker to use and I don't lose my phonepad input either.

There is loads of ROM downloads, the special upgrade software and
information on how to do this on the http://www.xda-developers.com
website. Check it out.

You will of course invalidate the warranty, but how many times have
you done this with other hardware and not bothered about it??

Regards
Dave...
PS.. I also tried the Dopod Asia software too and the voice commander
on that is well cool. Just need to figure out how to remove this from
the extended ROM file and I can use this with the i-mate ROM instead.