Re: Re: Light sensor circuit 0-5 volt output help required

You might also want to have a  capacitor and  resistor on the output
cause the output to be 'averaged' over a longer period .  You can still
have both types of output.  The value of the capacitor/resistor
combination would effectively govern how fast it reacted to changes in
light. A variable resistor might be useful  This would avoid clouds and
other things (lightning, birds, car headlights) from triggering your
sensor. Although if you are reading the sensor through an A/D converter
you could accommodate this in software too.

Kevin

( op amp out to resistor to capacitor to ground,  the averaged o/p is
available at the junction of the resistor/capacitor, choose time
constant accordingly)