Fw: Keene or JS Tech YUV ?

  • Subject: Fw: Keene or JS Tech YUV ?
  • From: Gareth Cook <g@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2006 09:27:31 +0100

I have no idea chap, never seen another one working - assumption when
I=20
got it was that was the best I could get, and at the time just needed it=20
occaisionally. I use it a lot more now, but accepted its limitations.

Hence my question about the YUV as I was unconvinced about their
previous=20
product.

G.

Gareth Cook
IT Architect, SWG Sales
IBM SWG Sales - Lotus Park, Staines, TW18 3AG
Office: +44 (0)1784 445166 - Mobile: +44 (0)7980 445166
AIM Chat : TheBoyG - MSN Chat : chat@xxxxxxx
email: g@xxxxxxx

=20
----- Forwarded by Gareth Cook/UK/IBM on 09/04/2006 09:24 -----