Re: [OT] XP PnP monitor woes

  • Subject: Re: [OT] XP PnP monitor woes
  • From: "kinchyuk" <alex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 07 Apr 2006 09:44:21 -0000

Quick update.. after testing it on another XP PC (and therefore a
third graphics card) it's still not working.. a quick phone call to
tech support in India and they reliably inform me it's not
compatible with PCI-X or AGP video cards, nor can it do higher than
640x480.

Hmm what's that smell.. anyway it's going back for a refund.

Alex

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "kinchyuk" <alex@...> wrote:

> Hi gang,
>
> Having a real nightmare with a monitor I've just acquired. It's a
> DGM/Digimate 17" TFT monitor. It won't display above 640x480 in
XP.