Geovision & HA

'wondered what people's experience with Geovision was - good, bad, or
... ?

'and does it really need to be run on its own PC, networked to another
running HA, 24/7 (and to another for eveything else), or can both
co-exist on the same machine.

We're thinking of having fifteen cameras, ten inside & five out' ...
with the former each assigned an area of about six-metres square
(generally, we're open-plan - imagine a loft), but maybe that's too
much, and I've no idea how to choose the cameras ... or if they'd be
affordable ...

Or even the PC(s) ... 'still trying to work out which should we go for ...

Questions, questions !

Chris