Latest message you have seen: Re: [OT] Window 7 connecting to a Win 2003 Domain

Re: Re Who has got teh worst 1Mb BT line stats

Tim Fletcher wrote:
> My attempts to get my 512ADSL line regraded to 1Mb are falling  on
stony
> ground and I wondered how far I was off the mark.
>
> My Vigor (God Bless it) reports my line stats at 10dB SNR Margin and a
Loop
> Attn of 65 - It is totally stable at this, but 1Meg would
> be nice - how close am I.  Does anyone with a 1Meg line get number
close to
> this?

My line sucks - but I do have stable 1mb service and have had for about
18 months now (although I had to fight to get it).

Using a ZyXel Prestige 650

noise margin upstream: 18.0 db
output power downstream: 18.0 dbm
attenuation upstream: 31.0 db