Re: RE: Pause Live TV with Freeview - £120.07

I also have a Topfield 5800 but have only had it two days before going away
for work. Don't even know if it has recorded the things I have set up. The
reviews seem pretty good though and it comes with a decent size drive from
the off.

http://www.dttboxes.co.uk/pvrs/topfield5000.html
http://www.toppy.org.uk/

Ian

=
=
=20
Ian Oliver                                           =
=
=20
<lists@xxxxxxx        To:       ukha_d@yahoogroups=
.com                                                      =
=20
.uk>                     cc:       (bcc: Ian Bird/CV/=
Novartis)                                                 =
=20
Sent by:                 Subject:  Re: RE: [ukha_d] P=
ause Live TV with Freeview -  =A3120.07                     =
=20
ukha_d@yahoogroup                                    =
=
=20
s.com                                                =
=
=20
=
=
=20
=
=
=20
15/09/2005 04:48                                     =
=
=20
Please respond to                                    =
=
=20
ukha_d                                               =
=
=20
=
=
=20
=
=
=20

In article <20050913062705.EAD5A107B3@xxxxxxx>, Phil Harris
wrote:
> I have a DHD4000 too and can't fault it

I must take a look.  Any other Freeview PVRs worth consideration? I'd
prefer one where I can move content to/from the box via my network.

Ian Oliver
Sunny Leeds, UK
Using Java on Tini for control via Dallas 1-wire