RE: Re: HomeSeer v2.0

  • Subject: RE: Re: HomeSeer v2.0
  • From: "Rod Stephens" <rodneys@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 17:59:35 +1000

Paul
I've used HomeVoice (Applied Future Technologies) for a couple of jobs
and that seems to work fine with HomeVision (HomeVoice has an interface
for HV). In both cases I used a gate limiter and small audio mixer with
PZMLL (Crown) ceiling microphones (which are very good). A couple of
disabled people (one in NSW & another in Queensland) use it and I am
currently installing another system (along with HV Pro/Comfort) in
another project. I found HAL2000 to be too American, very picky about
audio cards and quite difficult to program.
Rod Stephens