RE: [OT] Cloning a HD....best app?

  • Subject: RE: [OT] Cloning a HD....best app?
  • From: "Phil Harris" <phil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2005 18:05:03 +0100

Yup - one of the bits of software I rate highly enough to have bought even
though I don't use it *THAT* often...

...absolutely invaluable for Jo's laptop and Edwards PC where there appear
to be mysterious dark spirit forces involved which mean that for no reason
at all suddenly one or both of those machines can become trashed whilst
no-one has been anywhere near them ... Honest!

Whack in the Ghost CD and restore the baseline image from the network and
Robert is most definitely in the family.

Phil