RE: Re: [OT] Cloning a HD....best app?

  • Subject: RE: Re: [OT] Cloning a HD....best app?
  • From: "Jason Starkie" <jason.starkie@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2005 14:53:08 +0100

Why not use Norton Ghost I recently bought a original CD on ebay for
=A37-5=
0
inc delivery

=20

Ghost your original drive to a USB hard drive (shouldn=92t be difficult to
borrow one) or look round the computer fairs etc

=20

Replace the original drive and then ghost back onto the new drive

=20

=20

=20

_____=20=20