Re: Speaker Connections

  • Subject: Re: Speaker Connections
  • From: "Brian Milton" <bmilton@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 07 Sep 2005 13:29:09 -0000

I'll have to stop getting digests of this group!  Keep falling
behind... Ayway Chocolate blocks or sockets sound good for the T&E....
Would i loose any quality using them rather than proper speaker
connections.

I been reading the previous posts about XLR and speakon connections.
So XLR is better than speakon?  the speakon's look good and easy to
connect  is the XLR's difficult to setup?  are they screw connections
or solder?

I'm starting to get confused now i've got loads of options :)
I think the round-pin sockets sound good for the T&E and maybe the
speakons at the patch!

Stop me if you don't agree.

Cheers for all the help

Brian

> > How about the larger sizes of "chocolate block"
terminal strips for