RE: [OT]ish - In Car iPod/Line In

  • Subject: RE: [OT]ish - In Car iPod/Line In
  • From: "Steve Morgan" <smorgo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2005 20:55:24 +0100

Mark,

Have a read around. I was looking for one recently, too, and was interested
by the Alpine. However _somewhere_[1], I read that the ergonomics for
controlling the iPod were appalling (despite the funky Glide Touch
control)=
,
particularly if you've got lots of songs.

[1] Google is your friend, here.

Steve=20