Latest message you have seen: Re: Photos of Home Automation

Re: Re: Domestic wind turbine

A typical left-wing response - attack the person rather than the argument.

Just because I happen to take a pragmatic scientific viewpoint, rather
than swallowing the media/environmentalist hysteria, doesn't make me a
troll.  My posting history would show I'm nothing of the sort..

Regards

Mal