Latest message you have seen: RE: Seeking longer IDE cable

RE: [OT] childs PC keyboard

  • Subject: RE: [OT] childs PC keyboard
  • From: "Keith Doxey" <ukha@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 08:53:41 +0100

Hi Paul,

> Hey all, I'm searching for a PC keyboard suitable for a couple of
> young children (my nephews) - aged 2 and 4 yrs. - It's actually
> primarily for the older child, but I don't much fancy my chances
> of keeping the younger one from trying to play with it as well! -
> Regardless, I want it suitable for the 4-yr old.

CPC have a couple of the "Key Monster" keyboards which have 20mm
x 20mm keys

No function keys
No separate keypad
not in the mid £20's priceband :-(
QWERTY layout

CS10898 Beige. Lower case keytops
CS10897 Coloured lower case keytops identifying vowels, numbers, navigation
etc

Both are £50.82 + vat. :-(

If you do find what you are looking for please let me know as I could do
with one as well :-)

Regards

Keith