Latest message you have seen: Seeking longer IDE cable

OT: In office - out of office phones??

  • Subject: OT: In office - out of office phones??
  • From: "magnatizerr" <magnatizerr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 09:18:34 -0000

Hi Just a quick one.

I'm just about to set up a small office for a startup company and we
want to have a telephone system that allows us to have the same phones
both in and out of the office (ie. no need to have two numbers etc. -
clients can get hold of us at any time). The issue is that we want to
have normal fixed line costs whilst in the office and (I'm assuming)
mobile charges whilst out??

There will only be the need for three handsets - hopefully all with
answer phone.

Any thoughts???

Many thanks

Magnatizerr