Latest message you have seen: RE: [OT] childs PC keyboard

Re: Re: Cybiko for inexpensive wireless comms

OK, pretty good. I tried to look at PIC stuff earlier, but the PIC links on
the xAP site are bust, specifically the xAP485 and XapPicLibraries page
link to your site.

I shall continue to ponder this one, as I can see advantages to keeping the
protocol flexible. Has anyone sent xAP over CAN, or got a schema for
sending data of more than eight bytes?

Pete

A simple xAP message parser example (a couple of hundred bytes or so)